Ambitious companies like yours, are built and driven by talented people.
Finding these types of people is one of the most challenging tasks in the modern business environment.
Traditional recruitment techniques simply do not reach these exceptional talented candidates.
Hence, will identify and attract the highest achievers to your business!
Headhunting – It is our responsibility
Identify and approach (a suitable person employed elsewhere) to fill a business position.
Recruitment process is the first step towards creating the competitive strength and the strategic advantage for the organizations.
In Career choice, the recruitment process involves a systematic procedure from sourcing the candidates to arranging and conducting the interviews and requires many resources and time.
The recruitment process begins with:
- The human resource department receiving requisitions for recruitment from any department of the company. These contain:
- Posts to be filled
- Number of persons
- Duties to be performed
- Qualifications required
- Preparing the job description and person specification.
- Locating and developing the sources of required number and type of employees (Advertising etc).
- Short-listing and identifying the prospective employee with required characteristics.
- Arranging the interviews with the selected candidates.
- Conducting the interview and decision making.